About Capital Campaign Pro
Capital Campaign Pro: Your Capital Campaign Partner
In 2017, Amy Eisenstein and Andrea Kihlstedt teamed up to create Capital Campaign Pro (originally Capital Campaign Toolkit) to pull back the curtain on the secretive world of campaign consulting.
Since then, Amy and Andrea have discovered a way to revolutionize the capital campaign consulting field. They leveraged technology and expert advising to create a unique community, which provides nonprofit leaders the support they need to manage campaigns efficiently and effectively.
Capital Campaign Pro is woman-owned and operated. Our comprehensive support system was built with you in mind!
We Help Our Clients Make a Difference
A Woman-Owned Business in a field dominated by male-owned firms
Both Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE (CEO and Co-Founder) and Andrea Kihlstedt (Campaign Expert and Co-Founder) have been consulting on fundraising for decades.
They have authored hundreds of articles, and written nearly a dozen books between them, including:
- Capital Campaigns: Strategies that Work, now in its 4th edition
- How to Raise $1 Million (or More) in 10 Bite Sized Steps
- Major Gift Fundraising for Small Shops
- 50 Asks in 50 Weeks, now in its 2nd edition
You can get advice from Amy and Andrea each week:
- All About Capital Campaigns (our podcast)
- Campaign Conversations (weekly live Q&A sessions)
- Campaign Pro Blog
- Weekly Newsletter