Dick Walker is a Campaign Advisor with Capital Campaign Pro.
Dick spent the first part of his career as a teacher and development director at Landon School in Maryland. He was then VP for Philanthropy at FBR Capital Markets and Managing Director at Orr Associates (now Orr Group. He has been consulting since 2008 through his own practice, R. O. Walker Company LLC, the Aspen Leadership Group and Capital Campaign Pro.
Dick was very active at the Council for Advancement and Support of Education, serving on the CASE Board and speaking at and chairing many CASE conferences. He is a winner of CASE’s Robert Bell Crowe Award for excellence in independent school fundraising.
Areas of Expertise
Dick enjoys working on capital campaigns for all nonprofits and believes strongly in the power of campaigns to lift organizations and build philanthropic culture.
Some of Dick’s Clients
- Seacrest Country Day School, Naples, Florida
- The Norm Wait Senior YMCA, South Sioux City, Nebraska
- St. Edward High School, Lakewood, Ohio
- The Salvation Army of Lawrence and Douglas County, Lawrence, Kansas
- The National Centre for Padre Pio, Barto, Pennsylvania
- The Royal Women’s Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Education and Certifications
- A.B. from Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey
Potomac, Maryland / Essex, New York
Dick is married with four children and three amazing grandchildren. He loves opera, golf, and reading.