Learn to raise $100K+ in just 8 weeks.
Intended for nonprofit leaders who identify as black, indigenous, and persons of color — click here for our general cohort.
In Campaign Boot Camp, You Will…
- Learn campaign best practices.
- Draft an inspiring case for support.
- Develop and practice in-person and virtual solicitation techniques.
- Solicit your biggest and most loyal donors for lead gifts.
- Mail and email your full donor list to achieve total participation.
NOTE: For a successful campaign, you’ll need ten or more existing donors you are willing to ask for at least $5K.
Introductions from the Facilitators…
What You Get
- A safe space for BIPOC leaders to discuss important, relevant topics.
- Two experienced campaign consultants to help you design, launch, and execute your campaign.
- A comprehensive 8-week plan (download it here) with clear action steps for the length of your campaign.
- Weekly 90-minute virtual meetings with your advisors and cohort members, plus all recordings.
- A weekly email with specific instructions to walk you through each step of your campaign.
- All relevant documents, templates, and worksheets from Capital Campaign Pro.
- 14 CFRE Credits upon program completion.
My favorite aspect of participating in the Campaign Boot Camp program was the support of the cohort, plus the guidance and encouragement of the advisors. They walk with you through each step, providing consultation and amazingly easy-to-follow support materials.
Space is Limited — Apply Today
BIPOC Cohort — April / May (Thursdays, 12:00 – 1:30 EST)
This cohort is intended for BIPOC nonprofit leaders — click here for our general cohort.
$2,400 PER PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATION
(Includes up to 2 people from your organization)