Richard Quinn, in addition to being a Campaign Advisor with Capital Campaign Pro, is Principal of Quinn Consulting Associates, a full-service fundraising consulting firm outside Philadelphia, PA.
Prior to forming QCA in 2008, Richard served in senior leadership fundraising roles at The Hill School, The Philadelphia Orchestra, the Free Library of Philadelphia, and the Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia.
As QCA Principal, Richard has consulted with more than 70 nonprofit organizations in the arts and culture, health and human services, education, public interest law, social justice, hunger, homelessness, animal welfare, advocacy, house museum, private foundation, and faith spaces.
Richard currently serves as Treasurer of the Board of Directors at Glen Foerd, a historic house museum in North Philadelphia, and as Secretary of the Board of Directors at Network for New Music, also in Philadelphia.
Areas of Expertise
Richard has served as capital campaign advisor for nonprofit organizations focusing on promoting animal welfare, providing services to vulnerable communities, ending homelessness, advancing education, and promoting arts and culture.
Some of Richard’s Clients
- ASHwell, Austin, TX
- AWARE Wildlife Center, Stonecrest, GA
- Hawaiian Humane Society, Honolulu, HI
- Martha’s Vineyard Community Services, Martha’s Vineyard, MA
- Pathfinders, Milwaukee, WI
- Project Transitions, Austin, TX
- Shaw Festival, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- Tabby’s Place, Ringoes, NJ
- Wildlife Center of Virginia, Waynesboro, VA
Education and Certifications
- B.A., Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- M.A., University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Richard lives in Wayne, PA with his wife, Karen Kruza, and two fully grown and rambunctious cockapoos, Rusty and Rigby. He is a voracious audiophile and collector of vinyl records of all genres. He even proudly spins CDs on occasion.