Anne Reiss brings 25 years of experience as a seasoned philanthropic advisor and fundraising professional in the non-for-profit and for-profit sectors.
Anne is a highly motivated, business-minded individual who has worked successfully with mission driven organizations, legacy not-for-profits, Fortune 500 companies, venture capitalists, and high net-worth individuals.
Areas of Expertise
- Working effectively with campaign committees, senior and volunteer leadership
- Thinking strategically and creatively for her clients
- Building trusted relationships and partnerships
Some of Anne’s Clients
- The National September 11th Memorial and Museum
- Colin Powell School for Civic and Global Leadership / City College
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital/Salesforce Foundation
- Humble Design, Togetherness to end Homelessness
- The Cleveland Orchestra
- The Giving Pledge with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Education and Certifications
- BA from UCLA
Miami Beach, Florida
Anne enjoys bike riding, long walks, and eating delicious food. She also loves spending time in Sonoma & Napa, CA. Additionally, Anne is a big sister with Big Brothers, Big Sisters, Miami.